We have two membership options available:
- This is available to any single or family who has not been an Ojibway member in the past.
- Each new member (single or family) joining will be charged an initiation fee of $7,500.
- The initiation fee does not include any add-on charges for camp, tennis, grocery store etc.; these will be billed independently of the Annual Dues.
2024 New Membership Application Form
Trial Membership Program
- This is available to anyone who has never been a member of the Ojibway Club and who wants to explore Ojibway Membership.
- Payment will be 150% of Annual Dues.
- Non-members are entitled to a one-time only Trial Membership.
- Should they choose to join the Ojibway Club after a Trial Membership, incoming members will be required to pay initiation fees commencing in the first year of full membership and the 50% Annual Dues surcharge will be credited against the initiation fees.
2024 Trial Membership Form
All new members, except in the 21-29 category must pay the initiation fee as stated below, as well as the current year’s membership fee within your category. The Initiation Fee is $7,500.00 + HST $975.00 = $8,475.00.
There is no initiation fee for new members who are 21 as of the Calendar year of 2024. For members who join when they are between the ages of 22 and 29, the initiation fee is equal to the accumulated annual dues for the years between the current age and 21. For example, initiations fees for a 25 year old would be (25 – 21 = 4) equal to 4 years of annual dues. Please contact the Membership Director who will determine your initiation fees.