The Ojibway Club maintains four classic, charming Georgian Bay Rental Cottages that were once part of the accommodations at the Ojibway Hotel. They are places to gather, places to connect. Staying in an Ojibway Cottage ties you to the pulse of the island's activities, while your own private retreat remains blissfully just steps away. Spend a few days in an Ojibway Cottage and forever change your definition of what spending "quality time" with your family means.
Renting one of our cozy and comfortable cottages offers you many unique benefits and amenities during your stay:
- Ojibway Club membership privileges, including:
- Tennis program*
- Tuesday and Thursday night dinners*
- Ojibway Day Camp for kids aged 4-14*
- Easy walk to the Grocery Store, which stocks everything from daily food staples to gourmet dinner ingredients
- Access to the Gift Shop, which offers souvenir items, hostess gifts, unique crafts and more
- Each cottage is equipped with functional, propane fireplaces
- Outdoor propane BBQ for renters’ exclusive use
- On-site emergency support from the General Manager and Maintenance Manager
- Free provision of in-cottage towels for each guest’s use during their stay. Towels are for in-cottage use only; guests must provide their own beach towels.
- Convenient Gas dock located by main docking facilities
- Bedding exchange supplied for multiple week renters. Light housekeeping may be available upon request for a fee. This service includes and is limited to; replacement of bed linens, spot vacuuming of main living area, surface cleaning/dusting of kitchen counters and tables.
- Safe and scenic walking trails
- Some cottages have additional amenities that include a private dock, a swimming/sunning raft, and an outdoor shower. Please see each cottage description page for specific details.
- Multi-week rentals receive one complimentary dinner for two at one of our Tuesday buffet dinner events.
- Vehicle parking & water taxi service to and from Ojibway Island is available at a number of local marinas. For more information, please contact us.
*additional fees apply
Click here for dates and reservations