Ojibway Club Membership
Membership to The Ojibway Club is open to all. No sponsors are required. Members enjoy a relaxed Ojibway culture by participating in the Club’s many activities or just by hanging out on the docks.
The Ojibway Club is a non-profit organization and member fees contribute to the preservation and operation of our historic community center.
Every year, the Club opens the last weekend of June and closes on the Sunday of Labour Day weekend.
Membership gives access to the following activities and programs (additional fees may apply):
- Participation in a vibrant summer community and its activities: book club, bridge, exercise classes, fishing derbies, guided shoal picnics to name a few
- Weekly Ojibway Email Newsletters to keep you up-to-date on Club happenings
- The Ojibway Camp for children 4 – 14
- 5 tennis courts
- Tuesday and Thursday night dinners, Family Dinners and other special events
- Signing privileges (a charge account)
- Personal mail collection at the Gift Shop
- Internet and WiFi in certain areas
- Listing as a member in the Annual Directory
- Off season mailings
2018 Membership Programs
New Member Program
- This is available to any single or family who has not been an Ojibway member in the past
- Each new member (single or family) will be charged a $5,000 initiation fee
- The initiation fee does not include any add-on charges for camp, tennis, grocery store etc.; these will be billed independently of the Annual Dues
Trial Membership Program
- This is available to anyone who has never been a member of the Ojibway Club and who wants to explore Ojibway Membership
- Payment will be structured as follows:
- * 150% of Annual Dues
- Non-members are entitled to a one-time only Trial Membership
- Should they chose to join the Ojibway Club after a Trial Membership, incoming members will be required to pay initiation fees commencing in the first year of full membership and the 50% Annual Dues surcharge will be credited against the initiation fees
For further information on Membership, please contact our General Manager, Mark Gienow firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment of Fees
Membership fees are due and payable by March 16, 2018. If fees remain unpaid after this date, a $50.00 late charge will be added to account and member will not be listed in the directory. Please refer to our 2018 Membership Fees Statement for more information.
In an effort to reduce the Club's significant banking charges related to credit card fees, we kindly ask that members make every effort to pay their dues by any of the following preferred methods.
E-transfer - from Canadian bank accounts only. Please send an e-transfer to email@example.com and create the password of "Ojibway". Include your member number in the memo section.
Cheque - mail to The Ojibway Club, c/o Admindesk, 411 Huronia Rd, Unit 5, Barrie, ON, L4N 9B3
Paypal - the Paypal button can be found below.